- Don't forget to send on X-mas and maybe even Easter a loving & kind postcard to the headquarters of the NSA and GCHQ.
- Buy a 64k modem (even better: 16k modem) and download Internet Explorer 4! This way, you are too slow on the information highway to be seen by the Internet security preserver unit.
- Because you find it quite annoying, what crazy effort is being done to spy on your boring life? When security becomes mad best is if you simply visit www.nsa.gov & www.gchq.gov.uk directly. You can create a free account on their snoopy websites and you can upload a weekly status report about the latest events in your life.
- Don't worry about any revelations about your financial transactions, for this sort of transparency the bank of your confidence already provides whistle-blowing with the help of SWIFT. It's that simple ;-D to delude your buzz...
- Be happy if under each message that you send is automatically a signature added. Its your security friend who does it for you and looks like this: Dear recipient, this e-mail is officially proofread by the NSA & GCHQ to avoid displeasing content in order to guarantee complete satisfaction. Thank you for your understanding!" You must understand that your shared content is only edited by your security friend to avoid embarrassing social harm from you.
Instead Of Letters, I'm Writing This Blog.
A picture may say more then thousand words,- language is still the tool of thoughts.
Search photos and stories by keyword